To keep your payment records in one place, you can use WallP Bookeeper to track cash, checks, gift cards from third-party services, and other types of payments. There's no fee to accept other tender types. When you accept other tender types, WallP doesn't process any funds and functions only as an organizational tool. Funds for these transactions are exchanged directly between you and your customer and will not be deposited by WallP.
Steps to Accept Cash, Checks, Third-Party Gift Cards, and Other Tender:
1. Tap the keypad icon and then tap the + icon to add a custom sale amount.
2. To complete the payment, tap Charge.
3. Select the appropriate form of payment: cash or other payment. Choose the method of payment you will accept
4. If you select cash, you'll be prompted to enter the amount. Tap Tender. The next screen will calculate any change due.
5. You'll see a final screen that reads "How do you want to receive your digital receipts?" after the payment completes. Have your customer select their preferred receipt delivery method.
Troubleshooting Uncompleted Payments
If you accept Cash or Other Tender without an Internet connection, the payments will be recorded in the All Activity section of the app under Uncompleted Payments.
When your Wi-Fi or data service is restored, the payments will complete processing and will be recorded in both the Activities section of Register and on the Transactions Tab of your WallP Dashboard. Receipts associated with these payments will be sent to their recipients at this time.