If your customer or a payment card isn't present, you can manually enter your customers' card information, or send an invoice from your online WallP Dashboard or mobile device. WallP allows you to manually enter credit card payments on your supported device without using the WallP Reader.
Note: You are unable to manually enter payments while in Offline Mode.
How much Does WallP Charge for Manual Entry?
For manually entered transactions, WallP's fee is 0% per transaction till 30th december. Learn more about WallP's fees.
Steps to Manually Enter Payments
To accept payments with the WallP app without a reader:
1. Ring up a transaction by entering payment amounts using the keypad.
2. Tap Charge to process the payment.
3. Tap Credit Card from payment options. Enter the card number, expiration date, and security code.
4. Tap Charge.
5. Have your customer sign with their finger. Your customer can also leave a tip if this feature is enabled. You can write Phone or Internet Order in place of a signature when your customer is unavailable to sign. If you want to cancel the payment, tap the X in the upper-left corner to cancel the payment and return to the the previous screen.
6. After the customer taps Done Signing, they can enter their preferred receipt delivery method.
7. You'll see a final screen that reads "You're All Done" after the payment completes.
Tap New Sale to take another payment.
Note: Change the quantity, apply tax, add a description, or remove an item by tapping it in your current sale.
Required Information for Manual Entry
We require all of the following information for transactions entered manually:
Complete card number.
If any piece of information is entered incorrectly, the card will be declined. If the card numbers entered turn red, review WallP's payment troubleshooting.
Learn how merchants protect themselves protect themselves from fraud and chargebacks with safety tips for manually entered transactions.